Arabic Course Basics 2
The Arabic Course Basics second part Description
The Arabic course Basics second part is the first level of a complete Serie of the Arabic language online with scholme. This Level will take you step by step from very beginner to a motivated learner of Arabic.
This course is a set of 10 lessons. Each lesson contain an instructive video with our main qualified tutors teaching you the lesson in an interactive and informative way.
The Arabic course basics second part contains also audio tracks for the sake of learning, drilling and grasping the course items and sections.
The Arabic course basics second part offers a variety of beautifully set icons and images for the purpose of illustrating the Audio tracks for better understanding. We believe that learning through images and media is a more effective method than instruction.
You can also enjoy a personal chat with the author of the course through an online instant messaging. This way ill let you ask questions and request more elaborations if needed.
At Scholme all courses taken by our students are certified. In the Arabic course basics 1, you are given a unique and interactive self-assessment experience. After a successful completion of all our quizzes in this course, you will be able to print your certificate. This certificate shows you have completed this particular course only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Over 5 video lectures and more than 5 hours of content
- Well documented lessons rich in Audio and images .
- Easy explanation in simple English that everyone understands
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Certificate of participation
- About the Arabic Language
- Learn about the Arabic cultures. we believe cultures are the window to a successful grasp of the language
- Pieces of Advice on how to approach the Arabic language for better results
You will learn:
- How to introduce others in Arabic.
- How to count from 1 to 10 correctly with an easy method
- The Arabic Alphabet - Part 2
- How to write in Arabic - Part 2
- More than 30 vocabulary and how to write them
- The Arabic Grammar - Part 2
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level For Beginners
- Language English
- Students 30
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self